Passionate about growing businesses with online marketing?
Be part of a small and entrepreneurial team where your input counts… close to a handful of dedicated and energetic technical and business people to support our business and technologies towards the next level!
The email & collaboration market is very mature, competitive, and fragmented. You, as an online marketing specialist, will need to understand who our customers are, what they are looking for, as well as how to generate demand and how to improve conversions.
As an Online Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Take ownership and lead our online marketing efforts on various channels
- Drive more traffic through SEO
- Constantly analyze our website and customer behavior from an SEO standpoint
- Identify keyword, landing page, and content opportunities
- Create great quality, SEO optimized content for our website
- Improve Google rankings
- Assess and optimize the lead generation and conversion funnels
- Study our (multi-channel) end-to-end user journeys — website traffic, email, re-marketing, ads — and take them to the next level
- Measure and improve our email automation to empower potential customers and improve conversions
- Understand our users and identify the right channels and types of communication that convert
- are entrepreneurial, self-driven, and have very good analytical skills
- are a good communicator and have a "can do", problem solving attitude
- are experienced with SEO and multi-channel marketing
- have a proven ability to write rich, quality content
- have previously used and are comfortable with Google Analytics, Search Console, site audit, keyword discovery, and email automation tools
- communicate well in English, both spoken and written.
Previous online marketing experience for B2B software is an important plus.
Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus.
What's in it for you
- be part of the evolution of one of the few "Made in Romania" software products. The Axigen platform is used by customers in over 110 countries for the last 10 years
- a friendly team, with now no more than 25 people, in which expertise is shared openly and where everybody strives for knowledge and self-improvement
- attractive remuneration package, lunch discount tickets, private medical insurance — plus our weekly "Happy Friday" lunch or treat
- get to adapt to your own work / life balance — or, in other words, your split of working from your home, favorite coffee shop, the moon, or our office. We strongly believe that what eventually matters is to know we can count on each other, as well as your ability and commitment to making things happen.
You can apply by sending us your CV, along with a mention of the position name in the application subject, to email@example.com.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.