How about working on great technology and feeling comfortable and positive at the same time? Join a handful of passionate people who love working together for a complex but rewarding mission: to create great technology, made in Romania and used all around the world.
We are looking for a skilled C++ / C developer to help us extend and enhance Axigen's mail server product.
As a Software Developer, you will:
- research and implement new features in Axigen
- fix bugs, investigate and address performance issues
- strive to write readable, efficient code
- provide engineering level software support
- write unit tests, refactor existing code
- communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- proficiency in C / C++
- socket programming
- fluent in English
Nice to have:
- experience with GDB or equivalent tools
- a familiarity with Unix tools (grep and friends) allowing efficient log sifting
- knowledge on mail related protocols: SMTP, IMAP, POP3
- knowledge on HTTP, client-server interactions, JSON
- a good understanding of why strcpy-ing a long string in a short buffer is a bad idea
- a basic understanding of i18n issues: UTF8, collation
- a basic understanding of cluster architecture (frontends, backends, proxy services)
What's in it for you:
- be part of the evolution of one of the few “Made in Romania” software apps. The Axigen Mail Server is used by customers worldwide for the last 10 years
- work from home policy
- flexible working hours
- central office near Piața Universității
You can apply by sending us your CV, along with a mention of the position name in the application subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.