How about working on great technology and feeling comfortable and positive at the same time? Join a handful of passionate people who love working together for a complex but rewarding mission: to create great technology, made in Romania and used all around the world.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- design and implement features, required APIs, test suites or technology according to specifications
- contribute with valuable ideas to the service architecture
- collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables meet the required quality standards
- provide engineering level software support
- review and compose specs and research various technologies
- provide status and feedback to management and/or peers
- develop unit tests and automated test cases.
- are passionate about software and IT — because we are
- have a wide exposure to IT technologies that you are interested to enhance and grow
- master modern C/C++ and object oriented methodologies — or you plan to master :)
- have a good understanding of operating system architectures (Linux/Unix)
- possess solid knowledge of networking, Internet protocols and services — particularly email and web
- are a good communicator and have a “can do”, problem solving attitude
- really do read, understand and speak English — you will need it.
We don't mind if you:
- gathered some previous experience with at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, shell scripting)
- have more than just an idea about multithreading applications on Linux/Unix
- are not a complete stranger of how Windows inner works
- don’t usually run away from data structures and algorithms
- have previously used (not only by accident) C++ STL.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of the evolution of one of the few “Made in Romania” software apps. The Axigen Mail Server is used by customers worldwide for the last 10 years
- A pleasant and friendly work environment, with now no more than 25 people, in which expertise is shared openly and where everybody strives for knowledge and self-improvement
- Use the latest technologies in development and automated testing
- Attractive remuneration package, lunch discount tickets, “Happy Friday” cookies
- Private health insurance and performance bonuses
- A flexible program ensuring a fair work/life balance
- Limited transportation hassle: we’re 8 min walking from the subway station, and you won’t go mad if you try to park nearby.
You can apply by sending us your CV, along with a mention of the position name in the application subject, to email@example.com.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.