As a Software QA Engineer, you will:
- be responsible for the quality of the software we provide to our customers
- have to perform manual tests, as well as to work with a suite of automated tests
- design test case scenarios and test plans
- report well documented issues to the development team
- verify, troubleshoot and reproduce issues
- have to interact with the development and the support teams
- work with issue tracking and test cases management tools
- manage test releases and test environments.
- are passionate about software and IT — because we are
- are already the proud owner of a decent IT knowledge base that you are interested to enhance and grow
- would be willing to use this knowledge base in software testing — such as TCP/IP protocols, client server concepts, web technologies
- would see no problem doing that on various operating systems — Linux/Unix, Windows
- consider yourself meticulous and rigorous
- have good communication skills
- would search the cause of a software problem with the full curiosity and determination of an intellectual challenge
It would be even nicer if you:
- successfully survived previous software testing exposure
- have previously used (not only by accident) at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, shell scripting)
- already know that Selenium represents not only a chemical element
- really do read, understand and speak English
- were involved before in software engineering processes and best practices (unit testing, system and integration testing).
What's in it for you:
- Be part of the evolution of one of the few “Made in Romania” software apps. The Axigen Mail Server is used by customers worldwide for the last 10 years
- A pleasant and friendly work environment, with now no more than 25 people, in which expertise is shared openly and where everybody strives for knowledge and self-improvement
- You will use the latest technologies in development and automated testing
- You will came across a lot of coaching and learning opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package, lunch discount tickets, “Happy Friday” cookies
- Private health insurance and performance bonuses
- A flexible program ensuring a fair work/life balance. And yes, overtime is rewarded
- Limited transportation hassle: we’re 8 min walking from the subway station, and you won’t go mad if you try to park nearby.
You can apply by sending us your CV, along with a mention of the position name in the application subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.