How about working on great technology and feeling comfortable and positive at the same time? Join a handful of passionate people who love working together for a complex but rewarding mission: to create great technology, made in Romania, and used all around the world.
Passionate about Web technologies?
Be part of a small and entrepreneurial team where your input counts… close to a handful of dedicated and energetic technical and business people to support our business and technologies towards the next level!
As a Technical Product Manager, you will:
- be responsible for a number of interconnected, Web-based Business Support applications — a mix between systems developed in house (the majority) and third party, integrated systems
- detail functional requirements and technical specs for new developments and new integrations
- work together with the Head of Product to align all the applications towards a common goal and continuously improve the user experience for both internal and external users
- collaborate closely with engineers and key stakeholders, as well as perform your own hands-on research in order to formulate the right technical solutions
- propose technical improvements and optimizations suggestions based on your own research and gathered feedback
- test and validate that the final deliverables are inline with the expectations and ready for "go live".
- are hands-on and passionate about software and IT — because we are
- are entrepreneurial, self-driven and have very good analytical skills
- have previous experience in managing multiple, simultaneous online projects
- are a good communicator and have a "can do", problem solving attitude
- show a positive attitude towards new ideas and suggestions; are willing to collaborate with various stakeholders
- communicate well in both English and Romanian
- have previously used or come across (not only by accident) things like Git, MySQL, HTTP, REST, AJAX, JSON, CMS, CRM, JIRA, Confluence, or other relatives
- Previous Web development experience would be even better.
What's in it for you:
- be part of the evolution of one of the few "Made in Romania" software products. The Axigen platform is used by customers in over 110 countries for the last 10 years
- a friendly team, with now no more than 25 people, in which expertise is shared openly and where everybody strives for knowledge and self-improvement
- attractive remuneration package, lunch discount tickets, private medical insurance — plus our weekly "Happy Friday" lunch or treat
- get to adapt to your own work / life balance — or, in other words, your split of working from your home, favorite coffee shop, the moon, or our office. We strongly believe that what eventually matters is to know we can count on each other, as well as your ability and commitment to making things happen.
You can apply by sending us your CV, along with a mention of the position name in the application subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.