How about working on great technology and feeling comfortable and positive at the same time? Join a handful of passionate people who love working together for a complex but rewarding mission: to create great technology, made in Romania and used all around the world.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will:
- handle from the office incoming customer requests related to our products (Axigen Email Server and add-ons)
- investigate and solve functional problems
- understand and assimilate new products and technologies
- configure and deploy Axigen Email Server and third party products or add-ons
- develop monitoring and configuration scripts
- deal with customer technical requests and requirements
- present and sustain technical solutions to the customer
- collaborate with the software and testing teams to ensure efficient bug fixing.
- are passionate about software and IT – because we are
- like helping people solve their problems, whatever the channel: email or voice
- take pride in your wide coverage of IT concepts and technologies, including various operating systems (Linux/Unix, Windows)
- possess a solid knowledge of networking, TCP/IP protocols and services
- are a good communicator and have a “can do”, problem solving attitude
- have a long friendship with at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, shell scripting)
- really do read, understand and speak English — you will need it.
It would be even nicer if you:
- gathered some experience with Email Servers and Email Protocols (SMTP, POP3, IMAP, etc.)
- have a good idea about web technologies
- are not a complete stranger of Windows OS inner works
- are yourself a heavy user of email and collaboration features (Calendar, Contacts, etc.).
What's in it for you:
- Be part of the evolution of one of the few “Made in Romania” software apps. The Axigen Mail Server is used by customers worldwide for the last 10 years
- A pleasant and friendly work environment, with now no more than 25 people, in which expertise is shared openly and where everybody strives for knowledge and self-improvement
- Attractive remuneration package, lunch discount tickets, “Happy Friday” cookies
- Private health insurance and performance bonuses
- A flexible program ensuring a fair work/life balance. And yes, overtime is rewarded
- Limited transportation hassle: we’re 8 min walking from the subway station, and you won’t go mad if you try to park nearby.
You can apply by sending us your CV, along with a mention of the position name in the application subject, to email@example.com.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.