- General Aspects
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Managing Service Listeners
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Configuring the Storage
- Managing Accounts
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Managing Account Aliases
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Managing Groups
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Domains
- Security & Filtering
- Managing SSL Certificates
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Automatic Migration
- Clustering Setup
- Configuring the POP3 Proxy Service
- Configuring the IMAP Proxy Service
- Configuring the WebMail Proxy Service
- Administration Rights
The "Mailing Lists" → "Quotas and Restrictions" page contains parameters relative to parameters at mailbox and folder level, notifications to be sent to the list members, and restrictions imposed to the mailing list being edited.
Managing mailing list quotas
At mailbox level, the total mailbox size, the total number of folders and the total number of messages can be limited by selecting the respective options in the "Mailbox Level" area and using the up and down arrows to adjust the limits to the desired value. For the total size limit use the available drop down menu to select if you want it calculated in KB, MB, or GB.
At folder level you can set limits for the size of each folder and the total number of messages per each folder by checking the respective options in the "Folder Level" section and using the up and down arrows to adjust the limits to the desired value. For the folder size limit use the available dropdown menu to select if you want it calculated in KB, MB, or GB.
To have the account user notified when reaching a certain level of their allowed quota, through a pop-up displayed when accessing the WebMail interface, check the respective option in the "Notifications" section and use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the default percentage of the quota.
The number of POP3, IMAP, and WebMail sessions can be limited using the up and down arrows or directly editing the text fields pertaining to each type of session. POP3 and IMAP sessions take values from 1 to 16, while WebMail sessions take values from 1 to 2048.
To limit the attachment and message size check the respective options in the WebMail section and use the up and down arrows to select the desired size. To have the size measured in KB, MB, or GB, use the available drop down menu.
Use the up and down arrows of the "Limit number of attachments per message" and "Limit number of recipients" options or edit their corresponding text field to set the maximum number of attachments and recipients in an email message.
Message sending restrictions
Limits imposed to sent messages offer you an easy possibility to prevent account users from generating spam. They can thus limit the total number of messages to be sent and their size in a time interval. Use the up and down arrows to select the desired size or edit the corresponding text field. To have message size calculated in KB, MB, or GB, use the respective drop down menu.
When you are done configuring these parameters, remember to click the "Save Configuration" button to preserve your changes.