- General Aspects
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Managing Service Listeners
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Configuring the Storage
- Managing Accounts
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Managing Account Aliases
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Managing Groups
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Domains
- Security & Filtering
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Automatic Migration
- Clustering Setup
- Configuring the POP3 Proxy Service
- Configuring the IMAP Proxy Service
- Configuring the WebMail Proxy Service
- Administration Rights
In the "Licensing" section, you can "Enable" / "Disable" the Image Analyzer filter (at server level) via the related button.
In the "Configuration & Updates" section, you can set the working directory for Image Analyzer by clicking the "Configure" button.
Visual Adult-Contained Scanning
The Visual Adult-Content Scanning section allows you to configure the general parameters relative to the scanning of email messages and attachments with the Image Analyzer add-on. Set the maximum size of emails to be scanned, the maximum size of attachments (images, office files, zip archives) to be scanned, the constraints on the characteristics (height, width, aspect ratio) of the images to be scanned, etc.
Visual Adult-Content Recognition Strictness
The Visual Adult-Content Recognition Strictness will be imposed to the heuristic analyzer — an advanced technology employed by Image Analyzer to detect images with sexually explicit content included in an email message.
Recognition Strictness allows you to set the "Level of strictness in considering that email messages include images with sexually explicit images". This level chosen for the scanning process provides a balance between the overhead of handing false positives and the possibility of illicit images to be received by sensitive users. The higher this level is set, the lower probability to pass images with sexually explicit content will be, but also the false positive rate will increase.
From the available strictness levels: the "Standard" option is recommended for normal scanning, the "High" option is recommended in case of end-users very sensitive to sexually explicit content, and the "Low" option is recommended for end-users very sensitive to false positives. To set the "Recognition Strictness", click on the slider and move it to the left or to the right. The selected level will be highlighted.
Visual Adult-Content Recognition Actions
Use the drop-down menus in order to select the actions to be taken when infected or suspicious emails are found, or when the scanning process fails. Available options include allowing the message to be delivered, to be delivered and copied to a specified email address, to be discarded, to be redirected to a specified email address, to be quarantined or to be rejected. All of these options, except the rejecting one, have the possibility to notify the authenticated originator of the message about the delivery status of that message.
Once your changes are complete, save them by clicking the "Save configuration" button.