License key provided could not be applied! in webadmin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License key provided could not be applied! in webadmin

This is on Ubuntu 16.04, a fresh install of the server on a fresh install of the OS. I also attempted to manually copy the file like the email mentioned, that also isn't convincing the server that it's registered. Everything else seems to be working.

I also went into /var/log/mail.log and found this entry:

​Axigen[3513]: WARNING: (MemoryStream)(17:12) No attribute 'CyrenASIntegrationExpiryDate' for a 'LicenseKey' object
    ​Axigen[3513]: WARNING: (MemoryStream)(18:12) No attribute 'CyrenAVIntegrationExpiryDate' for a 'LicenseKey' object
    ​Axigen[3513]: WARNING: (MemoryStream)(19:12) No attribute 'CyrenMKey' for a 'LicenseKey' object
    ​Axigen[3513]: WARNING: (MemoryStream)(45:12) No attribute 'CyrenASMailboxCount' for a 'LicenseKey' object
    ​Axigen[3513]: WARNING: (MemoryStream)(46:12) No attribute 'CyrenAVMailboxCount' for a 'LicenseKey' object
    ​Axigen[3513]: ERROR: (MemoryStream)(47:27) Invalid statement as attribute definition
    ​Axigen[3513]: ERROR: Invalid license key text form read from file '(admin-stream)'

Hello,

Could you confirm if your are using the latest Axigen kit (10.1.4)?
    If yes, please contact our support department for further investigations.

BR,
    Ioan

Comment

Hello,
      Please go to this link and generate a new license key. After applying the key, please let us know if you observe any WARNINGS/ERRORS as previously reported.
      Thank you.

Comment

Hi... just received a new license key after renewal. received "License key provided could not be applied!" error when uploading the new license key.

Tried multiple times to contact support (support@axigen.com) but kept getting the "Expired, wrong or missing Axigen License Registration Code or Channel // XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" reply.

Please assist

Comment

Hello,

I have checked internally with my colleagues from sales and they will resend a new license shortly.

Best regards,
          Ioan

Comment

Working...
          X

This is the legacy Axigen forum, which is no longer active.

To create new topics & posts, please visit the new Axigen community.

Axigen Community