Axigen Community Forum

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free License

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free License

I just installed the latest version of Axigen and requested a free license. The admin interface states it would be for 10 users, along with the information at this page (https://www.axigen.com/mail-server/licensing-policy.php), but the license I received is only for 5 users. How do I get a 10 user license? (I really only need 6)

Thanks.

Joseph

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for your report. We have found that the page you have referred was not updated correctly (actually it became orphan and it could be retrieved only for a saved bookmark or from the results of online searches).

Our team have corrected the links and now all the information regarding the Axigen Free license that we are currently providing are correctly displayed.

I know that you are looking to use 6 accounts and you will be disappointed by having only 5. Nevertheless you could use the special postmaster account for which you could define an alias. Also you could review this thread for other possible ideas on how to efficiently use of email addresses in Axigen.

HTH,
    Ioan

Comment

Working...
    X