Number of Domain allowed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number of Domain allowed

I renewed my free 1 year license this morning and now I can't enable my 3rd domain, The system just stops responding. I have only 3 defined and it came back and said I have exceeded the number of domain for this license. see attachment.

just get more weird. I logged back in and now the Domain is gone, I try to add it and it says it already exist, but it does not show in the available Domain

it allowed me to activate one of them but not the other

O/S Ubuntu 18.04
    Axigen 10.2.2
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kdmiller; December 15th, 2018, 04:51 PM.

Hello,

The error is mentioning that you have reached the maximum number of domain objects - could you disable all domains and enable one/by/one, checking how many accounts / groups / mail-lists you have in each domain?

If I'm correct the free license is allowing only 5 domain objects (domains / accounts or groups) so you should check carefully how your domains are using them.

You may check this post if you like to optimize the number of domain objects you are using on your server.

HTH,
    Ioan

Comment

I now only have 2 domain active, I have looked in the domain folder and all 5 are there but only 2 showing in the application thge rest are not showing in the domains panel in axigen, the applicaiton just won't let me enable, it was working fine until I applied the new license

Comment

Just an FYI I put the old key that now has 6 days left on it and it works fine, back to fully functional

Comment

OK - could confirm how many accounts (not counting postmaster) and groups do you have on each of these 5 domains?

I'm not sure if you understand that the total of the accounts (distributed on all enabled domains) should not overpass the limit of the free license, which is 5. Same for the number of groups.

HTH,
          Ioan

Comment

4 Domains
            1 Domain with postmaster and 1 additional
            1 Domain with postmaster and 5 additional

Comment

Hello,

OK - from the list you have provided I understand that you could not enable all domains because the total number of accounts will be 8, greater than the allowed maximum value (which for the free license is 5).

BR,
              Ioan

Comment

Working...
              X

This is the legacy Axigen forum, which is no longer active.

To create new topics & posts, please visit the new Axigen community.

Axigen Community