Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axigen BETA for FreeBSD

Buna ziua ,

Exista o versiune beta pentru freebsd 11? Din conversatiile cu suportul de la inceputul acestui an am fost informat ca va exista o versiune si pentru freebsd 11 , care este stadiul de development ? pot ajuta daca este necesar cu alpha / beta testing .

Multumesc

Hello,

Please know that we are currently testing the Axigen X for FreeBSD 10 installer and as soon it will be available I'll post here a confirmation message.

Regarding future plans to support FreeBDS I'm quoting from the mail addressed, mid of this year to our customers:

Going forward with(out) FreeBSD

Axigen X Update 1 (10.1) will support FreeBSD 10.x.
    While - in order to support a newer FreeBSD version for our existing customers - we initially planed to support FreeBSD 11 in this Axigen version, the fact that FreeBSD 11 will be released around the same time with Axigen X Update 1 determined us to go for FreeBSD 10.x instead.

Future focus on evolution
    After carefully analyzing our strategic options and platform adoption trends, we decided to further focus on our Linux and Windows versions, by enriching the product in terms of better administration and additional premium features.

This is why we decided that FreeBSD 10.x will be the last FreeBSD version supported by Axigen. Starting with Axigen version 12 - currently estimated for the first half of 2018 - FreeBSD support will be discontinued.

We highly encourage our existing customers on FreeBSD to migrate towards a Linux (or Windows) based Axigen. We will be offering migration assistance via our support channel, forums, and public knowledge base articles.
    Hope that helps,
    Ioan

Comment

Thank you for your answer , I will be pleased with an FreeBSD 10.x release of axigen and sad because of discontinued support for this OS . Do you have an ETA for Axigen X Update 1 ? Also as I promise in the some support mail I will send you some reverse enginering vulnerabilities after FreeBSD 10 release . Have a nice day .

Comment

Thank you for your answer , I will be pleased with an FreeBSD 10.x release of axigen and sad because of discontinued support for this OS . Do you have an ETA for Axigen X Update 1 ? Also as I promise in the some support mail I will send you some reverse enginering vulnerabilities after FreeBSD 10 release . Have a nice day .

Comment

Hello,

Just was informed by mail about new axigen version available . the BSD version seems to be available only trough support channel . could you please give me more details how to proceed in order to get the coveted axigen BSD version .

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

As we previously announced, starting with mid 2018, we will discontinue FreeBSD support.

Until then, we've made Axigen X1 available for FreeBSD 10.3 and later, and we've put together this article on how to transfer your existing installation to Axigen X1 running on the new FreeBSD version.

Hope this helps,
            Ioan

Comment

Thanks for kb link .

Comment

Working...
              X

This is the legacy Axigen forum, which is no longer active.

To create new topics & posts, please visit the new Axigen community.

Axigen Community