• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contact for reporting Security related bugs in product

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact for reporting Security related bugs in product

Dear Axigen team,

Across your website there is no details provided for reporting Security related bugs; as such bugs are critical in nature - it requires to be privately reported directly to the company and I hope you believe in the same.

Many such issues reported to Axigen in past through the Technical Support which is the only option available and noticed no fix and over period of time saw them going to public domain by some other security researcher which is affecting Axigen user globally and I believe Axigen being one of the popular email service provider understand the seriousness of the subject.

Again we have noticed a security issue and want to responsibly report to Axigen directly for product improvement, please share a dedicated email ID of Axigen Security Team for reporting this directly to them.

Hello BugReport,

For the moment please use admin <at> axigen <dot> com for reporting Security related bugs.

Please note that all reports received through the Technical Support channel are always analyzed and, if confirmed, fixed through web / binary patches.

If you have reported already any Security related bugs and have not received a confirmation please share (here / PM) report IDs and I'll check the status of them.

BR,
    Ioan

Comment

Working...
    X