Problem With Smtp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem With Smtp

I am deeply sorry,but I was not able to deliver your mail to the following addresses:msorpidis@yahoo.gr : delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.gr account (msorpidis@yahoo.gr) [0] - mta1024.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

Hello,

From the NDR that you received, it appears that the destination address does not exist.

Regards,
    Paul

Comment

what was the problem?

Comment

Yes, I have the same problem too with kvchosting?

Comment

Originally posted by indoposting View Post
          Yes, I have the same problem too with kvchosting?
          Hello,

Please maximize the log level for the SMTP Sending, SMTP Receiving, Processing and DNR services, send a test message to reproduce this behaviour and post an archive containing the log for the time when the test message was sent. Also, mention the sender, the recipient and the approximative time of the day when the test message was sent.

Regards,
          Paul

Comment

Is this problem or an alert for awareness, so that nobody suffer this in future anymore.

Comment

I have the same problem :/

Comment

Originally posted by businesssense005 View Post
                I have the same problem :/
                Hello,

Please maximize the log level for the SMTP Sending, SMTP Receiving, Processing and DNR services, send a test message to reproduce this behaviour and post an archive containing the log for the time when the test message was sent. Also, mention the sender, the recipient and the approximative time of the day when the test message was sent.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                X

This is the legacy Axigen forum, which is no longer active.

To create new topics & posts, please visit the new Axigen community.

Axigen Community