Announcement

Collapse

"Feature Requests" has a new home

Join the Axigen Product Community!

Influence Axigen's future product evolution – vote on existing feature requests or create your own.

Join our product community
See more
See less

Save email as *.eml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save email as *.eml

Hello,

I want to ask how i can saving email with webmail to file *.eml, it's easy to do if i use Mozilla Thunderbird, just selecting email you want to save, then click right, and then choose Save As, and determine where directory you want to save, also with how to import *.eml file, it's so easy it i use with Thunderbird, possible Axigen webmail do that ??

Thanks..

Hello,

This feature is included in Axigen 8.1.0, it is available in Ajax Webmail -> click the message -> click the 'Source' tab at the bottom of the page. You will see a link that allows the message to be downloaded in .eml format. Importing .eml files is not possible however.

Regards,
    Paul

Comment

i want to ask how import email to file .eml?

Comment

Yes, will importing mail into Axigen soon be a feature. It would sure help for those who want to switch to Axigen because some users keep mail on the server for peroids of time.

Comment

Hello,

I would suggest to become part of our product community email list and help us shape upcoming features and concepts. [1]

​Also you could add new features request and vote other ones through the Live Demo for both WebMail and WebAdmin interfaces available on our website first page.

HTH,
          Ioan

[1] https://www.axigen.com/product-community/mail-list.php

Comment

Working...
          X

This is the legacy Axigen forum, which is no longer active.

To create new topics & posts, please visit the new Axigen community.

Axigen Community