• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

"Feature Requests" has a new home

Join the Axigen Product Community!

Influence Axigen's future product evolution – vote on existing feature requests or create your own.

Join our product community
See more
See less

CalDAV support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalDAV support

It would be awesome to see CalDAV support in Axigen, in addition to the current iCalendar support, as the industry has overwhelmingly adopted CalDAV rather than iCalendar as the de-facto "winning" standard.

By supporting both (as well as ActiveSync), Axigen will increase its availability to "almost anything which supports internet calendaring".

Hello,

Please know that we have informed our Internal team about your request and we have already added a Feature Request in this sense but unfortunately we cannot give you en estimated time of release for this FR.

Regards,

Comment

CalDav and CardDav support would really make the collaborative features much easier to for users and admins alike.

Comment

Also that we would do without your excellent phrase

Comment

CalDAV & CardDAV

I was going through alternatives for Exchange and stumbled upon Axigen. I was impressed of the feature set and the fact that it runs on FreeBSD and Solaris.

CalDAV & CardDAV support would be a huge plus. Those would open a whole new clientele as they are used more and more as an alternative for ActiveSync, especially on Android and Apple devices. I hope to see full support in the future!

EWS support is another one. It's needed to support calendaring & contacts on Outlook 2011 for Mac.

I was amazed to find out that at the moment Kerio Connect is the only product to have decent CalDAV, CardDAV and EWS support in one product! I think there is a great chance for competition here, and healthy competition only makes products better.

Comment

Working...
          X