• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD Sync for WebAdmin Users Only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD Sync for WebAdmin Users Only

Good Day,

I'm looking for a way to set up administration users in WebAdmin and sync with a Windows AD. So far I have only found documentation to only do this by adding the domain then somehow making them admins.

Is there a way to make the users seprate from the WebMail portion and just have WebAdmin?

Thanks.

Hello,

The requested feature is not currently implemented in Axigen and have a very low chance to be added into the near future.

Nevertheless you could add a new feature request into the Axigen Product Comunity page in order to be taken into consideration.

HTH,
    Ioan
    Last edited by indreias; 09-12-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I second this request.... For an enterprise environment that is trying to maintain PCI Compliance ensuring password management and user access is critical.
      AD is a central source of Authentication and Axigen should strongly consider this as a basic feature, not having it is very disappointing.

Comment

Hello Dimis,

This request is present on the Product Community here but it seems that was not voted by too many peoples (currently it have only 3 votes).

We are open to introducing more and more features in Axigen and one of our selection criteria is to discuss them first on the mentioned online service and find how popular these requests are.

HTH,
        Ioan

Comment

Working...
        X