Axigen Community Forum

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper update/upgrade Documentation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper update/upgrade Documentation?

Hello,

I've noticed that there's no proper Documentation for updating/upgrading Axigen.

Yes, I found multiple threads on this Forum but, as a paying customer, I expect at least a decent documentation level. Opening tickets for such a trivial/frequently met task is unproductive for everybody.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Razvan

Hello Razvan,

Upgrading is similar to the installation procedure, meaning the installer kit will present the option Upgrade instead of Install.

For obvious reasons you should have a backup of your installation before running the upgrade.

Now, if you need a custom upgrade (like upgrading from Axigen version A on OS X to Axigen version B on OS Y) than you will need a customized procedure that could be discussed / validated by our support team.

From your post I understand that you did not found on our site the following KBs that I consider relevant to the upgrade topic:HTH,
    Ioan

Comment

Working...
    X