• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't access WebAdmin suddenly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access WebAdmin suddenly

I was trying to load a certificate when I lost connection to WebAdmin. I put in the path to the new cert and hit apply, then the page had a "problem loading".

If I do a list listeners in the CLI I see 0.0.0.0:9000 enable no. I can stop the WebAdmin service, set enable to yes, commit, then list listeners again and it says enable yes. Then when I start the service, it goes back to enable no.
    The axigen.cfg says enable = no and I've tried to change that to yes, but it does not work either.

I'm using version 8.1.1 on WIndows 2003

Any suggestions?

This is related to the SSL certificates and something not quite being right with them. The problem manifests itself as -
    edit the axigen.cfg file to setting the webadmin listener enable = yes. Reload the config file, and the setting has returned to 'no'.

You can re-enable webadmin access by setting the
    enable = yes,
    sslEnable = no
    and most importantly (else the changes will not be persistent)
    certFile = "none"
    caFile = "none"
    dhParamFile = "none"

You will now have access to the webadmin pages

Comment

Working...
    X