Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot install Axigen service

Hello sir,

Configuration Wizard cannot install Axigen service. Please tell me what can i do now?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please check if you have at least 512 MB free when you are running the Axigen wizard.

HTH,
    Ioan

Comment

I am having this same issue. I have 30GB left on the HD and it still will not install the service. Its a brand new Server 2016 running in hyper V. Did you find a solution to this?

Comment

Hello,

Please check that you have at least 512 MB free of memory and not on HDD.

HTH,
        Ioan

Comment

I was having this issue installing on a windows server running as a VM in hyperv. The service would fail to install.

The VM was configured with dynamic memory. Dynamic memory upper limit was set to 2GB, memory demand was ~ 800MB and assigned memory was ~ 900MB.

The axiwizard would fail. Using axigen.exe -A [admin password] returned something like "Only 92MB of memory available, ensure at least 512MB of memory is available".

So even though the dynamic memory had a lot more to give, the executable was seeing the assigned memory value and refusing to run.

Disabling dynamic memory and assigning a static 2GB of ram allowed the axiwizard setup to run correctly.

Hopefully this helps someone else.

Comment

Working...
          X

This is the legacy Axigen forum, which is no longer active.

To create new topics & posts, please visit the new Axigen community.

Axigen Community