• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to initialize container during AXIGEN start

Dear AXIGEN team,

some time ago, the following error is appearing during start of AXIGEN
    Code:
    2018-09-23 17:22:36 +0200 02 mail JOBLOG:50000000: Unable to initialize container '/var/opt/axigen/domains/domain.com/messages/74.hsf': header check failed
    2018-09-23 17:50:27 +0200 02 mail JOBLOG:50000000: Unable to initialize container '/var/opt/axigen/domains/domain.com/messages/74.hsf': header check failed
    2018-09-23 17:52:33 +0200 02 mail JOBLOG:50000000: Unable to initialize container '/var/opt/axigen/domains/domain.com/messages/74.hsf': header check failed
    2018-03-15 10:55:24 +0100 02 mail PROCESSING:50000000: Unable to initialize container '/var/opt/axigen/domains/domain.com/messages/74.hsf': header check failed
    2018-07-26 21:39:44 +0200 02 mail PROCESSING:50000000: Unable to initialize container '/var/opt/axigen/domains/domain.com/messages/74.hsf': header check failed
    Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks & Best regards,

Peter

Hello,

This error indicates a potential file corruption which may have been caused by a power failure or similar situations.
    In case you have a valid commercial support subscription I recommend you reach out via our support channel to seek further assistance.
    Otherwise, you may want to rebuild your storage database either by restoring it from a previous backup (executed prior to the appearance of these errors) or by performing in in-place migration of your accounts.

On the other hand, you did not mention which Axigen binary version you are running, on what operating system, what type of license do you currently have applied to your Axigen installation and whether you or your users are seeing any problems in their daily usage.

Bogdan

Comment

Hi Bogdan,

thanks for your answer. I have noticed that this file has been corrupted until AXIGEN migration because it has not been touched since 2014 any more but it was not noticed until I checked some logfiles. We currently have fully access to your storage database without any issues but maybe it's good to final check the whole space? Any recommandations?
      Finally, we don't see any error in any accounts assigned to this storage domain but I would like to double check it.

AXIGEN: 10.2.1.27.0

Thank you very much,

Peter

Comment

Working...
      X

This is the legacy Axigen forum, which is no longer active.

To create new topics & posts, please visit the new Axigen community.

Axigen Community