Axigen Community Forum

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New sever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sever

Hello,

is it possible to have temporarily two servers with the same license for migration to the new server?
    Can I install new server and apply my license again to this new one, migrate data and then remove Axigen from the old one?

I have Free License with premium add-on for this Free server.

thanks

Hello,

Could you please confirm the migration procedure you are considering? Under normal situations you just have to stop the old server, copy the working directory from old to new server and start the new server (so you will have at any time Axigen running only on one server).

The license is not bound to a specific machine but it will count the number of active servers with the same license. This is why, if you need to migrate via the Automatic migration feature you will need to sort this problem with the Sales team.

HTH,
    Ioan

Comment

Working...
    X