Axigen Community Forum

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to receive email after migration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to receive email after migration

i was using free version of axigen 8 for my domain on windows server. recentlyi created new server on linuxcentos and installed free version of axigen 10.
    Emails are working fine for other domains but not working for same domain like if i want to send email from customersupport@xyz.com (xyz.com is added in axigen with DKIM signin) to 3hour@xyz.com its not receiving.
    Considering xyz.com havemx record for some other hosting.
    beforemigration it was working fine and after migration we are facing this issue.
    i was getting in logs that,

2019-02-02 00:30:57 +1100 08 localhost PROCESSING:00332683: Redirect delivery to mailbox INBOXfor unknown recipient <3hour@xyz.com> into catch all mbox

I created same mailbox in axigen and this catchall message disappear from logs but still no email in inbox.

another issue is i am getting very delay in logs like its not updated frequently what could be the reason for this.

Hello,

Please share the PROCESSING logs for a mail delivered to 3hour@xyz.com mailbox. Before testing, please set the Log Level for Processing serivce to Communication Protocol so we'll be able to understand where the message is delivered.

BR.
    ​​​​​​​Ioan

Comment

Working...
    X