Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web Mail Ajax interface problem with Chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Mail Ajax interface problem with Chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build)

Seems that Axigen web mail has a serious problem with Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 (Latest version) . Loading page resets after 40-50% and remains in a loop. I've check from 2 different computers, deleting cache and reseting Chrome settings didn't solve the problem. Beside our server , I've also tested with Axigen online demo (https://www.axigen.com/mail-server/webmail-demo/) and I still got the same problem.
    Didn't have the problem with Google Chrome v59 or before.

Hello,

Thank you for the bug report. You are right and till now we have no workaround other than the obvious one which is using any other supported browser (like FireFox, IE11 or Edge).

BR,
    Ioan

Comment

What is the status of this bug. It appears to impact every version of Axigen and s impacting over 60% of all web users world wide? The best response this far is... oops! Use Another browser? Really?

Comment

Hello,

A patch is available through the support channel and a new kit (10.1.4) will be available soon, most probably mid of next week.

HTH,
        Ioan

Comment

If it is impacting every version of Axigen maybe the Google Chrome is the issue? ;-)
          I have applied the patch provided by the Support Team (thanks!) and Webmail works again. Reported it 2017-07-27, got the fix 2017-07-31.

Comment

Hello!

Please know that we have published the latest Axigen kit (10.1.4) that includes the fix for this issue and 2 additional ones (as mentioned here).

Best regards,
            Ioan

Comment

Originally posted by KapitanAl View Post
              If it is impacting every version of Axigen maybe the Google Chrome is the issue? ;-)
              I have applied the patch provided by the Support Team (thanks!) and Webmail works again. Reported it 2017-07-27, got the fix 2017-07-31.
              Please send the Patch Link.. and how to update ? My Axigen License version: 10.1 / Running AXIGEN Mail-Server 10.0.0.63 (Linux/x64).

Please send the details....

Comment

You can use standard http interface in Chrome 60, but it's not great, but at least works without the patch. Is there a fix for previous versions of Axigen? v8.x for example?

Comment

The standard web interface can be used in Chrome 60 and works for people without the patch. Is the patch available for previous versions? For example Axigen 8.x?

Comment

Hello,

We are using Axigen 8.1, how to fix this issue ( Technical support license was expired. )

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

As already mentioned the problem was fixed in 10.1.4 - for all that qualifies please upgrade to this version.

The ones that could not use this upgrade you should remain on your current version and do not use any more Chrome / OR / contact them to provide a patch for your browser.

HTH,
                      Ioan

Comment

Hello indreias,

How to get this patch for Axigen 8.1. I did not know how to contact with the support team.

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Axigen 8.1 version is too old in order to be supported, therefore there is no patch available for this version. You should consider to install 10.1.4 on a new server and migrate your domain(s) from the old to the new installation.

If you have a valid support subscription please contact our support department by e-mail and you will receive the step-by-step procedure to be followed. If you have lost the e-mail address to be used please contact our sales department and you will get all needed details.

HTH,
                          Ioan

Comment

Is there a webmail patch for Axigen for Windows 9.0.2 (x86 if it matters)?

Comment

Hello,

For such old releases we are not distributing patches outside the support channel.

HTH,
                              Ioan

Comment

Working...
                              X