• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with AJAX contacts list post 10.1.4 patch (NOT chrome 60 bug)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with AJAX contacts list post 10.1.4 patch (NOT chrome 60 bug)

After the chrome-60 bug that affected the AJAX interface, we updated a server to version 10.1.4. Everything seemed to work fine, until a few days later, a user stated that the contacts were not working. Upon investigation, The contacts are there, and stored in the webmail interface, however you can not use them in a new email. When you click "To", it brings up an address book containing a list of <no name> entries. If you select one, it just puts "undefined" in the To field.

I thought for sure I had screwed up something. I restored and reinstalled - same problem. I tried a fresh install - same problem. On a lark, I tried your web demo on your site - and the problem exists there as well.

I am including pictures (because my explanation is lacking I'm sure) of my session on your site. Any ideas for a fix would be greatly appreciated.

This is a contact I created on your online demo server I click "To" when composing new message. This pops up. No actual contacts in it.

Hi,
    Thank you for your message.

Please know that our developers have started to investigate this bug. Please note that this behaviour is met only on the Demo page and we were not able to replicate it on a fresh installation.
    We will keep you updated.
    Thank you.

Comment

Yeah, it's very strange. I ended up loading a new VM with a fresh OS, loaded axigen (noticed the bug wasn't there), then migrated accounts/rules/setting/etc over to the new server. I am still curious why a straight upgrade didn't work. I still have 30-40 axigen customers out there (not all can upgrade), but I am a little nervous.. .

Comment

Working...
      X