• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to receive mails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to receive mails

Hi Axigen Support,

Good day!

I am new in managing axigen and we we were unable to receive mails as of yesterday. I already checked the acceptance and routing basic settings and the 'require authentication is not ticked. However, can you enlighten me with regards to the logs of my sample test mail below?

Thanks!

Attached Files

Hello,

From the logs you have shared I understand that an Antispam gateway (mx7.antispamcloud.com) have checked if a particular address (triph.test<at>mozcom<dot>com) is accepected by your email server. As the answer is positive it issue QUIT command and the session was closed.

I could only guess that this method is used by that gateway to check if a particular sender / recipient is valid or not. For further details you should contact them or the sender that is using them as AS filtering.

HTH,
    Ioan

Comment

Working...
    X