Axigen Community Forum

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filtered emails folder in Thunderbird?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filtered emails folder in Thunderbird?

Hi! Sorry if this question is under the wrong section...

Personally having never used Thunderbird before, I got a question from a client who wants to keep using it after switching to Axigen:

How does the filtered emails folder work in thunderbird? I myself use the axigen interface and regularly check the filtered emails folder, but how does this said client make sure she does see every mail that she receives? Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please know that Thunderbird is a mail client just like WebMail.

As you can find the emails that are received in the Filtered Email folder from WebMail, you can do the same in Thunderbird (you will notice the Filtered Email folder there to).

All folders/messages available in the WebMail interface are available for any other mail client.

Thank you.

Comment

Like you said on chat, posting this here for other to see:
      ---
      I figured it out. In thunderbird Right click on imap mail account name and select 'Subscribe'. I had Filtered folder unchecked, now it works
      ---

Thanks for letting me know that you found the solution to your specific scenario.

Comment

Working...
      X