Category: Product Releases
Published on March 23, 2009
Dear AXIGEN friend,
We are happy to announce that we have released the commercial version of the AXIGEN Outlook Connector 7.0. The new release brings increased functionality and usability and corrects several issues from the previous versions.
For details on all the enhancements introduced by the AXIGEN Outlook Connector 7.0, please see the list below.
To download the newly-made available AXIGEN Outlook Connector, simply visit the Downloads Area on our website. Upgrading to this version is required in order to access AXIGEN Mail Server 7.0's advanced groupware and collaboration features.
For upgrade information or any other additional details, please feel free to contact our Sales team at: email@example.com
The AXIGEN Team
Bugfixes from the previous version
- Specific calendar events are now shown in Outlook Connector.
- The 'Reply to all' function no longer adds the local user in the 'To' or 'Cc' field.
- The IMAP literal string size representation no longer causes Outlook to truncate the last character.
- Recurrence requests can now be accepted.
- Outlook treated the notes created in WebMail as mails; they were updated in Outlook and then moved to WebMail.
- Two alert messages used to appear when creating a new filter.
- Calendar/Tasks/Journal entries created in WebMail no longer disappear from WebMail after being updated in Outlook.
- X-Mailer no longer shows version 6.1.1 for the latest Connector releases.
- Mails were not sent to Bcc recipients if the Bcc field contained a large number of addresses.