Hi, I’m really at my wits’ end right now. I’ve been trying for days to connect the calendars from my accounts to Thunderbird. But either Thunderbird can’t find a calendar at mail.domain.tld/Calendar/Calendar (affects 1 account) and the search just hangs, or it finds a calendar at hmai.domain.tld/Calendar/Calendar, mail.domain.tld/Calendar/, mail.domain.tld (two other accounts). Of course, always with https:// at the beginning.
When Thunderbird does find a calendar, it shows me the SSL security message. I confirm the exception, and then nothing happens! According to Wireshark and other analysis tools, the handshake takes place. But then it aborts with a 500 error.
The email function, on the other hand, works perfectly!
Please help me!
Super strange! Minutes after my initial post, i’ve uploaded my contacts into the specific account on the Axigen-Server (that worked, but i’had to do massiv cleaning of the outlook contact csv.file), i could connect Thunderbird with the calender on the Axigen Server! Holey sh**!
Why? Why? Does anyone have an explanation for this?
And further more: The appointments appeared on their own! Did Thunderbird copy the appointments from my local calendar to the Thunderbird Axigen server calendar without my knowledge?
And why do the appointments only show up in Thunderbird, but not in Axigen Webmail?
So, somehow, I don’t really trust Axigen anymore…
Sorry … i should have realized right away that this is a dead site/community. That’s a real shame.