One of the main reasons that I chose AXIGEN was because it had a nicer built-in webmail client than other servers. Installing an actual local software email client is old school, and takes up too much drive space and just creates another point of potential failure. I dont need more issues to troubleshoot.
However, the more I use AXigen webmail, the more I find it lacking:
- NO Column Titles / Grid Headders at the top of the email list. (To, FROM, SUBJECT, SIZE)
- NO ability to SORT emails by column (To, FROM, SUBJECT, SIZE)
- NO ablity to edit/rename an email subject
- NO ability to “tag” an email with a category (and then sort on it)
- NO ability to natively dedupe contacts
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add these features!! And SOON!