- Installation & configuration
- Managing server side rules
- Editing your account information
- Changing your password
- Sharing folders
- Managing your subscriptions to other user's folders
- Managing global permissions
- Working in offline mode
- Using the System Tray app
To edit or delete an existing filter select it and use the "Edit" or "Delete" buttons. Change priorities between filters by selecting them and using the "Up" and "Down" buttons.
When selecting a rule, the existing parameters of that filter are displayed in the "Rule description" section.
When you select an existing rule and click "Edit", the rule editor wizard will appear, having the conditions, actions and name fields already completed with the existing data of that particular filter. Follow the wizard steps to customize the rule to match your new requirements.