- Installation & configuration
- Managing server side rules
- Editing your account information
- Changing your password
- Sharing folders
- Managing your subscriptions to other user's folders
- Managing global permissions
- Working in offline mode
- Using the System Tray app
For sharing permissions of a specific folder, go to the tree folder on the left, right-click on the folder you wish to set permissions on, choose "Axigen folder properties...".
If in the "Axigen Outlook Connector" ribbon or, for the folder contextual menu, the "Axigen Folder Properties " menu does not appear, then please consult our related knowledge base article in order to reload the Axigen Outlook Connector extension.
From the new window, select the "Folder permissions" tab. When accessing this tab for a folder, a list of the already defined permissions is displayed. If no permission has been previously set, the list will be blank.
Continue by choosing a section below: