Sync Kolab add-on is freely available via the add-ons page reserved for the Mozilla Thunderbird project.
For this article we will use example.org as our local organization with the account firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscribe to “~Public Folders Domain Contacts”
- Open the Address Book
- In the Address Book window select File → New → Address Book
- Set a name for the new address book, for example "Domain Contacts"
- Open Sync Kolab Preferences (Tools → Add-ons → Extensions → Sync Kolab → Preferences)
- Select the "Contacts" item corresponding to your Axigen account
- Click "New"
- Set Display Name to domain_contacts
- Select the newly created "domain_contacts" item
- In the "Address Book" drop-down list select "Domain Contacts"
- Set the Contact Folder to ~Public foldersDomain Contacts
- Click "Ok"
- Go back to Address Book and from Tools → select “Start SyncKolab” and the synchronization proccess will start.
- Now email@example.com has access to Domain Contacts.