In order to have all or specific incoming messages forwarded to a specific address, you must take the following steps:
- Log in as admin on the WebAdmin interface.
- To add an incoming message rule, you can go to:
- For a server level rule: Security & Filtering → Incoming Message Rules
- For a domain level rule: Domains & Accounts → Manage Domains → select the required domain and click Edit → Message Filters tab → Incoming Message Rules
- For an account level rule: Domains & Accounts → Manage Accounts → select the required domain and account then click Edit → Message Filters tab → Admin Filters or User filters → Incoming Message Rules.
An incoming message rule can also be created via: WebMail interface → Settings → Filters → New filter
- Click on the Add Message Rule button.
- Type a name for this rule.
- In the Matches area, you can either delete the default entered condition, in order for this rule to match any email message, or enter specific conditions dictated by your requirements.
- In the Actions area, select Forward To from the drop-down box. If you wish to add another address to forward the emails to, or add other actions for this rule, simply click the Add Action button and select from the new action drop-down box the required action statement.
- Type the email address to forward to and if required you can check the box related to the Forward as attachment option.
- Click the Save Configuration button at the bottom of the page.
For example, let's say you need all emails that are from firstname.lastname@example.org and have as recipient email@example.com and the Subject contains "administrative questions" forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and only to email@example.com forwarded as an attachment, this rule would be: