Category: Product Releases
Published on July 10, 2009
Dear AXIGEN Friends,
We are happy to announce that we have just released the commercial version of AXIGEN Mail Server 7.1.4. This fresh release mainly corrects a series of issues from the previous AXIGEN versions, for the most part related to the Outlook and ActiveSync® connectors. It also adds minor changes pertaining to the SMTP, WebMail and FTP Back-up services.
To see all that’s new in AXIGEN v7.1.4, please see the list below.
As always, you can begin the upgrade to the new 7.1.4 release of AXIGEN Mail Server and Outlook Connector by simply visiting the Downloads Area on our website and selecting the desired product kits.
Please note that, according to our technical support policy, only the current major AXIGEN version and the one preceding it are supported. For example, at this moment, only version 7.x and 6.x products are supported, while the assistance for older versions is discontinued.
Should you like to switch to a different AXIGEN Mail Server edition or should you be interested in other types of license upgrades or renewals, please feel free to contact our Sales Team at the following email address: email@example.com
The AXIGEN Team
- SMTP: The server now allows the use of the "_" (underscore) character in hostnames at EHLO.
Bugfixes from the previous version
- WebMail: Encoded headers for embedded messages are now decoded in WebMail.
- FTP Back-up: The internal date of email messages is now restored from back-up.
- MAPI Server: Server side properties for contacts are now saved in Unicode format.
- ActiveSync®: Fixed null message headers or body in WBXML encoding.
- ActiveSync®: It now converts HTML mails' body to plain text if the client only supports plain text.
- Outlook Connector: Event descriptions are now added to proposal mails.
- Outlook Connector: Re-enter password dialog is now available for users that check the "Remember password" option.
- Outlook Connector: The "email Address book" flag is now properly displayed.
- Outlook Connector: Only one folder can be used as an Address Book at the time.
- Outlook Connector: Fixed mail sending after creating a few calendar events with attendees.
- Outlook Connector: Shared events are now updated in the Outlook Connector.
- Outlook Connector: The ATT0001.txt is now removed upon calendar creation.
- Outlook Connector: No more errors are returned when selecting a message from Search Results.
- Outlook Connector: Searching folders now works on MAPI.
- Outlook Connector: All day meeting event proposals are now handled by the Outlook Connector.
- Outlook Connector: Second recipient name is now displayed when the first recipient name is UTF-8 encoded.
- Outlook Connector: Email messages are now moved from the "Drafts" folder after sending them.
- Outlook Connector: Changing flags (e.g. "Seen") on multiple messages now modifies the flag for all selected messages.
- Outlook Connector: If the "Autosave" function is triggered when composing a message, the message can still be sent.
- Outlook Connector: Message text format is no longer lost when sent from "Drafts".
- Outlook Connector: Email messages containing Greek characters are now properly displayed in the non-cached mode, after being read with cached mode.
- Outlook Connector: Certain encoded file names containing special characters, such as "(", could not be decoded.