- Sender Rewriting Scheme (SRS) support (AXI-NA00)
- Fixes an issue resulting in Cyren not being stopped when an axigen process crashes (AXI-NA01)
- Introduce MILTER v6 support (AXI-2169)
- Introduce per domain HTML message appenders (AXI-2819)
- Introduce a dedicated Prometheus exporter / HTTP API endpoint (AXI-2895, AXI-2908, AXI-2912)
- Copy the list of IMAP subscribed folders as part of the migration process (AXI-2941)
- Enable TLS 1.3 by default (AXI-3012)
- New Email Search (AXI-NA00)
- Refresh the IMAP subscribed folders list on folder rename operations (AXI-2696)
- Simplified WebMail styling using SASS / SCSS (AXI-2782)
- Preserve the "References" and "In-Reply-To" headers when saving emails as drafts (AXI-2937)
- Fixes meeting invitation that contain iso-8859-1 enconding (AXI-2086)
- Safari: Fixes the "Font Size Up" and "Font Size Down" actions in the email composer (AXI-2877)
- Fixes specific event description not being displayed (AXI-2921)
- Fixes the "New Contact" tab not opening in a specific scenario (AXI-2999)
- Fixes an issue resulting in the "From" field being shown without being enabled (AXI-3001)
- Remove spaces from the start and end of the username on the login page (AXI-3029)
Additional Notes & Upgrade Information
An important part of this update is the completely re-implemented WebMail styling, using SCSS.
We"ve reworked the stylesheets so that customizing your WebMail is faster and easier.
As a result, all previous WebMail customizations will have to be re-implemented to match the new SCSS format.
For the new search functionality, the search and sort indexes have been redesigned using a new technology.
The re-creation of the new indexes as part of the upgrade process is expected to last a few hours (depending on your storage size) and will require about 30% temporary additional storage capacity during the upgrade process.
Here you can find instructions on how to upgrade from Axigen X3 Update 1 to Axigen X3 Update 2
When upgrading to Axigen X3 Update 2, Kaspersky AntiSpam will need to be upgraded manually.