Category: Product Releases
Published on January 08, 2008
Dear AXIGEN Friends,
We are happy to announce the commercial release of version 5.0.2 of the AXIGEN Mail Server. The new version comes important enhancements and fixes.
In order to upgrade, please visit the Downloads area on our website at
http://www.AXIGEN.com/mail-server/downloads.php and select the desired product kit.
For a detailed description of version 5.0.2 enhancements, please see the list below.
The AXIGEN Team
- Domain: Fixed problem when the domain loading was stopped due to 2 accounts having the same name. Currently the second account is renamed, thus allowing the domain to be loaded normally.
- Config: The server crashed due to certain failed deleting operations.
- UserDB: Fixed sporadic LDAP authentication errors.
- SMTP Out: Fixed handling of IPs defined for automatic migration.
- SMTP Out: Fixed timeouts handling on SSL/TLS remote connections.
- WebAdmin: Fixed certain errors generated within the SMTP filters wizard.
- Filters: Fixed communication errors between AXIMilter and AXIGEN when using bdmilterd
- Filters: Fixed minor issue in AXIMilter generating incorrect reporting of "Reading socket requires >1M buffer" when connected to BitDefender
- Filters: Fixed minor issue in AXIMilter generating incorrect reporting of "Reading socket requires >1M buffer" when connected to Nod32
- Filters: Fixed local socket issue in AXIGEN which caused "Error reading data" messages when connected to ClamAv.