Auto-discovery configuration is available starting with Axigen X1.
The Axigen Auto-discovery service makes it easier for users of multiple mail clients – via multiple protocols – to configure their Axigen accounts. The Auto-discovery service uses a user's email address to configure her profile automatically. Contingent upon the type of authentication configured on the server, Axigen users typically have to supply only their email address and account password during the account configuration. When users provide their credentials to configure their Axigen accounts, the mail clients connect to the Auto-discovery service based on the server – and in some cases also DNS – configuration and consequently the user account is automatically configured to use the Axigen mailbox.
To continue, please chose one of the sections below:
- Auto-discovery Prerequisites
- Auto-discovery Configuration
- Auto-discovery for Mobile Devices (ActiveSync)
- Auto-discovery for Outlook (via IMAP / POP3)
- Auto-discovery for Outlook (via Axigen Outlook Connector)
- Auto-discovery for eM Client (via IMAP / POP3, CalDAV & CardDAV)
- DNS Based Service Discovery
- Auto-discovery for Mozilla Thunderbird (via IMAP / POP3)