- General Clustering Architecture
- Deployment of the Load Balancing & Front-End Tiers
- Clustered Architecture with Red Hat Clustering Suite
E-mail filtering requires additional software or hardware resources added to the standard solution, and is generally performed on the Axigen nodes from the front-end tier.
Anti-virus / Anti-spam
Axigen supports a wide range of anti-virus and anti-spam products. Additionally, the SMTP service supports connecting via the standard Milter interface, thus supporting most of the world class anti-virus and anti-spam vendors, both commercial and free. The full list of supported filtering products is accessible at https://www.axigen.com/mail-server/antivirus-antispam/.
Starting with version 7.5.0, Axigen includes a higher level integration with Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam components, allowing the administrator to configure the filtering options via the WebAdmin or CLI interfaces.
Axigen provides archiving capabilities through integration with third-party dedicated solutions (software or hardware).
MailArchiva is an e-mail archiving software developed by Stimulus Software, compatible with Axigen via the SMTP Milter interface, available in two editions:
- Open Source Edition - it is free and limited edition, with no commercial support included, only community support available (online resources, like forums and knowledge base)
- Enterprise Edition - it contains more advanced features than the Open Source Edition and also includes commercial support
Archiving is also possible through dedicated hardware appliances. An appliance provider for this purpose is Arcmail.