- General Aspects
- Administration Rights
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Managing Service Listeners
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Groups
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring the Storage
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Managing Accounts
- Managing Account Aliases
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Security & Filtering
- Managing SSL Certificates
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Automatic Migration
The "Logging" → "Log Server Settings" page allows you to configure parameters relative to this specific service's configuration, to add listeners and further manage and define logging parameters.
Listeners and Control Rules
Currently, UDP listeners are only available for the Logging service, the only Axigen UDP Service. A list of the already configured listeners (if any) will be displayed, sorted by their IP addresses (lowest first). They are used to specify the socket to listen to for connecting to the Log service. To enable/disable any of the existing listeners just click on the corresponding button under "Status". To edit/delete any of them hit the corresponding "Edit" or "Delete" buttons under "Actions".
To define a new listener, use the "Add Listener" button and fill in the text boxes with the IP address and port details.. The default value for this parameter is 127.0.0.1:2000.
Should you like the new listener to have the "Enabled" status, check the box in front of the Enable this listener option. To finalize the adding of the new listener click on "Quick Add".
Please consult the Listeners and Control Rules section.
To set the "Log Level", click the slider and move it to the left or to the right. The selected types of messages will change color from gray to blue. Please note that the log level values are cumulative (i.e. setting the log level to "Informational Messages" will also log Critical messages, Error messages, and Warning Messages).
Log files can be stored using your internal log files, your system's log files or within the log files located on a remote system. Use the "Log" drop-down menu to select where to have your log files saved.
When you are done configuring these parameters, remember to click the "Save Configuration" button to preserve your changes.