- General Aspects
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Managing Service Listeners
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Configuring the Storage
- Managing Accounts
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Managing Account Aliases
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Managing Groups
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Domains
- Security & Filtering
- Managing SSL Certificates
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Automatic Migration
- Clustering Setup
- Configuring the POP3 Proxy Service
- Configuring the IMAP Proxy Service
- Configuring the WebMail Proxy Service
- Administration Rights
The "Manage Accounts" > "General page" allows you to configure basic account settings such as the account name, password and also displays general information regarding the account in question.
Use the "First name" and "Last name" text fields to modify the name of the person the account is created for. The account name can also be edited in its respective text field.
To change an account's password, either type another one in the "Account password" text field or click the "Set Random" button to select a random password combination. When using this button the password randomly assigned is displayed under it.
You can choose via the "Publish this account's contact info in the public address book" option, if the respective account and it's contact information will be displayed in the "Domain Contacts" public folder.
To select whether the default settings established at domain level should be inherited by the account you are currently managing or if the account should be associated with an already defined account class use the "Inherit configuration details from" drop down menu.
The "Services" section displays the list of account services and their current status. To enable or disable a service, use the respective buttons corresponding to that service's name. Please note that at account level only services affecting account behavior are displayed - SMTP Receiving, SMTP Sending, POP3, IMAP, Remote POP and WebMail.
The first option in the "Services" section displays the account type (Basic or Premium) and allows you to switch between the account types using the corresponding button.
Depending on the used license type, the available services are divided in "Basic services" and "Premium services". This applies for SmallSP and LargeSP licensing models. For other licensing models all services are represented as basic.
Below these sections you can find the "Premium add-ons" section which lets you configure the access to each premium feature, as presented in the following screenshot.
If the account is a "Basic" type, the premium add-ons section will be present but an information message will be shown. See image below.
For basic accounts, even if the premium options are enabled, they will not be available. To make them available to the user, his account must be switched to premium.
The following premium add-ons are available:
- Personal Organizer - corresponding to Calendar / Tasks / Notes / Journal access;
- Sharing - allows the user to share his folders or open another user's folders;
- Outlook Connector - allows access to the account data while using an Outlook Axiolk profile;
- Active Sync - allows the synchronization of emails, contacts and Calendar / Tasks data via a mobile ActiveSync client;
- Kaspersky AntiVirus - this add-on allows you to protect your users with the Kaspersky AntiVirus filter;
- Kaspersky AntiSpam - this add-on allows you to protect your users with the Kaspersky AntiSpam filter;
- Image Analyzer - this add-on allows you to protect your users with the Image Analyzer filter;
Check the box corresponding to a specific add-on to allow the user to access the related features. If you want to restrict a user's access to an add-on, un-check the box related to that add-on.
The "Auto Migration" section allows you to enable/disable the migration for the edited account. The present migration implementation is stateful. While enabled on each user login, the migration process can be resumed from the point where it left previously.
If the migration is "complete" and the auto migration option is still enabled, the migration will continue, thus achieving a "sync" functionality to the old server for the account.
This option enables or disables the initial welcome message for the current user only.
This field can be used for easier identification of the account by external billing systems. It is a customizable field with a maximum of 255 alphanumeric characters.
The Info section of the account displays details referring to the creation date of the account, used quota and time, date and IP coordinates of the last logins to the respective accounts through IMAP, POP3 , WebMail, Outlook Connector and ActiveSync.
When you are done configuring these parameters, remember to click the "Save Configuration" button to preserve your changes.