- General Aspects
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Managing Service Listeners
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Configuring the Storage
- Managing Accounts
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Managing Account Aliases
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Managing Groups
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Domains
- Security & Filtering
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Automatic Migration
- Clustering Setup
- Configuring the POP3 Proxy Service
- Configuring the IMAP Proxy Service
- Configuring the WebMail Proxy Service
- Administration Rights
The "Manage Lists" → "General" tab allows you to set the running services for a specific domain and other domain related parameters.
Use the "List name" and "List Full Name" fields in order to edit the name of the mailing list. The complete name will appear as displayed under these fields.
You can choose via the "Publish this list's contact info in the public address book" option, if the respective mailing list account will be displayed in the "Domain Contacts" public folder.
Use the "Account Password" text area to manually specify the password for accessing the mailbox of this list, or generate one randomly by hitting the "Set Random" button. The new randomly generated password will be displayed in the field below:
wsUPNUiC, in this case.
Subscription and unsubscription confirmations are automatically accepted for the mailing list displayed under "Account Password". Leave blank in the text box if you wish these requests to be confirmed by you.
Use the "Services" field to specify what services are enabled for this mailing list. To enable or disable a service use the respective buttons corresponding to that service's name. Greyed out options are the ones active.
The "General" page also displays specific details about the currently edited mailing list in the "Info" section. The information refers to the account creation date, as well as time details for the last modification and login.
When you are done configuring these parameters, remember to click the "Save Configuration" button to preserve your changes.