- General Aspects
- Administration Rights
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Managing Service Listeners
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Groups
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring the Storage
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Managing Accounts
- Managing Account Aliases
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Security & Filtering
- Managing SSL Certificates
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Automatic Migration
There is a configurable "Server name" parameter which is used in LDAP synchronization for clustered setups as the mailHost field.
In the "Primary Domain" text field, the domain currently set as primary is displayed. Use this field to change it to another existing domain.
The "SSL Random File" text field is used to specify the path to the file with random seed data, used first by the SSL library to seed the random number generator.
Default timezone, languages, and date and time options available in this section to allow you to control, at server level, how these attributes are set for newly created domains.
Changing the default timezone and default language parameters will only affect domains that are created after the change and not the domains that already exist at the time the modification is made.
For more information, see how to configure the default localization settings
This section allows you to set the default WebMail and WebAdmin branding elements that will be used for all domains. These settings can be overridden at domain level, should you need specific branding for some or all of your domains.
See how to configure the default branding
Axigen Object Search
The "Axigen Object Search" section allows you to obtain information about the existing accounts, mailing lists, groups or public folders for which the search string matches any of their possible names (full email address or domain).
When you are done configuring these parameters, remember to click the "Save Configuration" button to preserve your changes.