- General Aspects
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Managing Service Listeners
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Configuring the Storage
- Managing Accounts
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Managing Account Aliases
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Managing Groups
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Domains
- Security & Filtering
- Managing SSL Certificates
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Automatic Migration
- Clustering Setup
- Configuring the POP3 Proxy Service
- Configuring the IMAP Proxy Service
- Configuring the WebMail Proxy Service
- Administration Rights
There is a configurable "Server name" parameter which is used in LDAP synchronization for clustered setups as the mailHost field.
In the "Primary Domain" text field, the domain currently set as primary is displayed. Use this field to change it to another existing domain.
The "SSL Random File" text field is used to specify the path to the file with random seed data, used first by the SSL library to seed the random number generator.
Default timezone, languages, and date and time options available in this section to allow you to control, at server level, how these attributes are set for newly created domains.
Changing the default timezone and default language parameters will only affect domains that are created after the change and not the domains that already exist at the time the modification is made.
For more information, see how to configure the default localization settings
This section allows you to set the default WebMail and WebAdmin branding elements that will be used for all domains. These settings can be overridden at domain level, should you need specific branding for some or all of your domains.
Axigen Object Search
The "Axigen Object Search" section allows you to obtain information about the existing accounts, mailing lists, groups or public folders for which the search string matches any of their possible names (full email address or domain).
When you are done configuring these parameters, remember to click the "Save Configuration" button to preserve your changes.