- General Aspects
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Managing Service Listeners
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Configuring the Storage
- Managing Accounts
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Managing Account Aliases
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Managing Groups
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Domains
- Security & Filtering
- Managing SSL Certificates
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Clustering Setup
- Configuring the POP3 Proxy Service
- Configuring the IMAP Proxy Service
- Configuring the WebMail Proxy Service
- Administration Rights
- Automatic Migration
When first entering the "Manage Domains" tab, a list of the previously defined domains is displayed.
If you have defined a large number of domains, you can quickly locate a certain one using the "Domain Search" option. The domain list is filtered as you type.
To edit an already defined domain, hit the "Edit" button on the right side of its name. To enable/disable a domain, hit the corresponding "Enable" or "Disable" button. You cannot disable a Primary Domain.
To delete a domain, hit its respective "Delete" button. You cannot delete an enabled domain. In order to change the primary domain, click the corresponding button for the domain you want to set as primary.
Add a new domain by hitting the "Add Domain" button displayed in the upper right corner of the domains list.
In the "New domain" floating panel, type the domain name and select the Postmaster password. You can also let Axigen pick a random Postmaster password by clicking the "Set random" button. The chosen password will be displayed below the field for your reference.
By selecting the "Subdomain of" option, you can create subdomains to the already existing domains. This option is unavailable if no domains have been created yet.
By clicking the "Show Storage Location Details" button you can customize the domain and object storage locations, as well as define multiple message storage locations with predefined sizes and number of files.
You have the possibility, in conformity with your license, to choose here if your newly created domain will support groupware features or not, by checking/unchecking "enable groupware support".
Press the "Quick Add" button to create the domain using the default settings or click the "Advanced Config" link to further configure it.