- General Aspects
- Administration Rights
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Managing Service Listeners
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Groups
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring the Storage
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Managing Accounts
- Managing Account Aliases
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Security & Filtering
- Managing SSL Certificates
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Automatic Migration
The "Acceptance & Routing" → "Advanced Settings" page allows you to configure a set of advanced message acceptance and routing policies for incoming and outgoing SMTP modules.
Use the options under "Advanced Settings" to further tune any of the already set SMTP filters. Advanced acceptance rules will override the basic acceptance policy settings for the specified conditions.
To edit or delete a specific acceptance / routing rule, just use the "Edit" or "Delete" button available on the right side of the filter in question. To set the order in which available rules will be applied use the up and down arrows under "Priority".
Adding a New Acceptance / Routing Rule
Clicking the "Add Acceptance / Routing Rule" button will lead you to another page called "New Acceptance / Routing Rule".
Use the text box under "General" in order to specify the name of the new rule, then enable the new rule by checking the box in front of the "Enable this acceptance/routing rule" option.
Use the options under "Conditions" in order to specify the type of the new condition you wish to create, then hit the "Add condition" button and use the available text boxes and menus to configure the parameters of the newly-added condition. To delete one of the newly-added conditions click the recycle bin shaped icon on its right. Created conditions can match all or just part of the specified criteria according to your choice.
Use the options under "Conditions" in order to specify the type of the new action that you wish to add, then hit the "Add action" button and use the available text boxes and menus to configure the parameters of the newly-added condition. To delete one of the newly-added conditions, hit the "x" button.
When you are done configuring these parameters, remember to hit the "Save Configuration" button to preserve your changes.
A detailed description on how to prioritize and create advanced acceptance and routing rules can be found in our article: How to create and organize advanced acceptance and routing rules.