- General Aspects
- Quick Links
- Global Settings
- Axigen Services
- Starting, Stopping, Restarting Services
- Managing Service Listeners
- Managing Service Control Rules
- Configuring the SMTP Receiving Service
- Configuring the SMTP Sending Service
- Configuring the IMAP Service
- Configuring the POP3 Service
- Configuring the WebMail Service
- Configuring the WebAdmin Service
- Configuring the DNR Service
- Configuring the Remote POP Service
- Configuring the CLI Service
- Configuring Mobility & Sync Options
- Domains & Accounts
- Managing Domains
- General Domain Settings
- Setting Up Domain Aliases
- Managing the Domain Message Filters
- Setting Up a Message Appender
- Configuring Account Defaults
- Configuring the Storage
- Managing Accounts
- General Account Settings
- Editing the Account Contact Information
- Managing Account Aliases
- Configuring Account Quotas & Restrictions
- Defining the Account WebMail Options
- Managing the Account Message Filters
- Defining Send / Receive Restrictions for an Account
- Managing Groups
- Managing Mailing Lists
- Managing Public Folders
- Setting Up Account Classes
- Managing Domains
- Security & Filtering
- Managing SSL Certificates
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam
- Additional AntiSpam Methods
- Configuring Global Access Control
- Managing Acceptance & Routing
- Setting Up Incoming Message Rules
- Viewing the Quarantine
- Status & Monitoring
- Axigen Logging
- Back-up & Restore
- Clustering Setup
- Configuring the POP3 Proxy Service
- Configuring the IMAP Proxy Service
- Configuring the WebMail Proxy Service
- Administration Rights
- Automatic Migration
The "Acceptance & Routing" → "Advanced Settings" page allows you to configure a set of advanced message acceptance and routing policies for incoming and outgoing SMTP modules.
Use the options under "Advanced Settings" to further tune any of the already set SMTP filters. Advanced acceptance rules will override the basic acceptance policy settings for the specified conditions.
To edit or delete a specific acceptance / routing rule, just use the "Edit" or "Delete" button available on the right side of the filter in question. To set the order in which available rules will be applied use the up and down arrows under "Priority".
Adding a new acceptance / routing rule
Clicking the "Add Acceptance / Routing Rule" button will lead you to another page called "New Acceptance / Routing Rule".
Use the text box under "General" in order to specify the name of the new rule, then enable the new rule by checking the box in front of the "Enable this acceptance/routing rule" option.
Use the options under "Conditions" in order to specify the type of the new condition you wish to create, then hit the "Add condition" button and use the available text boxes and menus to configure the parameters of the newly-added condition. To delete one of the newly-added conditions click the recycle bin shaped icon on its right. Created conditions can match all or just part of the specified criteria according to your choice.
Use the options under "Conditions" in order to specify the type of the new action that you wish to add, then hit the "Add action" button and use the available text boxes and menus to configure the parameters of the newly-added condition. To delete one of the newly-added conditions, hit the "x" button.
When you are done configuring these parameters, remember to hit the "Save Configuration" button to preserve your changes.
A detailed description on how to prioritize and create advanced acceptance and routing rules can be found in our article: How to create and organize advanced acceptance and routing rules.