- High Availability: General Architecture
- High Availability: Cluster Deployment with DRBD
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – Solution Deployment
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – Example Configuration
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – DRBD
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – Axigen
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – Heartbeat
If the local firewall service is active (you could check with
systemctl status firewalld.service) we have to configure it accordingly.
Add the new zone we have used for enp0s3 network interface:
We should check if the new zone was configured properly with the following command:
Do not continue if the new zone is not marked as active and the interface designated for cluster communication is not included in its interfaces.
Allow DRBD and cluster communication through the new configured zone:
Allow Axigen services communication through the default public zone (for example for WebMail, IMAP, POP3, SMTP and WebAdmin), running the following commands: