- High Availability: General Architecture
- High Availability: Cluster Deployment with DRBD
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – Solution Deployment
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – Example Configuration
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – DRBD
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – Axigen
- Axigen with Linux-HA and DRBD – Heartbeat
In order to have heartbeat use the legacy configuration style, you have to specify crm no in the
/etc/ha.d/ha.cf file. Follow the guidelines found on the documentation found online. Please note that this version is highly deprecated and no longer supported, thus the documentation may be incomplete or unmaintained. The following resources can be useful:
Below is the heartbeat configuration for the example we have described in this document.
After setting up identical configuration files on both nodes, start the drbd and heartbeat system services on both nodes:
Make sure you also set the drbd and heartbeat services to start at boot time.