- Axigen Binary File
- Axigen 'opt' Directory
- Axigen Working Directory
- Axigen Configuration File (axigen.cfg)
- The mqview Tool
- Message Flow Policies (smtpFilters.script)
- SPF, DKIM & DMARC
- A-grade SSL Listeners
- Configuring IPv6
- Configuring the WebMail & WebAdmin Discovery by Search Engines
- Sender Rewriting Scheme (SRS)
- Configuring the WebAdmin Customer Reference as Read Only
- Inspecting, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Axigen Indexes
- Securing SMTP Services
- Additional Fine-Tuning via Environment Variables
A directory containing files that belong to the Axigen distribution, but are not expected to change during normal operation (i.e. they are part of the distribution packages and will be upgraded with the next distribution version).
C:\Program Files\Axigen Mail Server\
Contains the following components of the Axigen distribution:
webadmin/– This folder contains all the files required by the WebAdmin interface.
webmail/– This folder contains all the files required by the WebMail interface.
templates/– This folder contains the template files used for sending customized and localized system messages.
mobile_ua.cfg– This file contains strings that will identify mobile web browsers.
afsl/- This folder contains the AFSL filters file (previously found in