- Axigen Binary File
- Axigen 'opt' Directory
- Axigen Working Directory
- Axigen Configuration File (axigen.cfg)
- The mqview Tool
- Message Flow Policies (smtpFilters.script)
- SPF, DKIM & DMARC
- A-grade SSL Listeners
- Configuring IPv6
- Configuring the WebMail & WebAdmin Discovery by Search Engines
- Sender Rewriting Scheme (SRS)
- Configuring the WebAdmin Customer Reference as Read Only
- Inspecting, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Axigen Indexes
- Securing SMTP Services
- Additional Fine-Tuning via Environment Variables
Starting with version X, Axigen is able to operate in mixed IPv4 / IPv6 environments.
Incoming services can be configured to accept incoming IPv6 connections by adding IPv6 addresses to the TCP/IP listeners that serve the respective service.
Axigen does not support IPv6 link local addresses (
FE80::/64), nor IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses.
Continue with one of the sections below: