- Hardware & Software Requirements
- DNS Prerequisites
- Installing Axigen on Linux
- Installing Axigen on Linux (Axigen X2 & X3)
- Installing Axigen on Windows
- Deploying & Running Axigen in VMware & VirtualBox
- Deploying & Running Axigen in Docker
- Performing the Initial Configuration (Onboarding)
- Starting / Stopping / Restarting Axigen
- Startup Operations
- Setting the Admin Password
- Setting Up Custom SMTP and EHLO Banners
- Setting Up the DNR (Domain Name Resolver)
- Setting Up the WebAdmin Service
- Logging into the WebAdmin Interface
- Enabling / Disabling a Service
- Creating a Domain
- Enabling Filtering for a Domain / User
- Adding a User in a Domain
- Changing a User's Password
- Allowing / Forbidding Features for a User
- Creating an Administrative User
- About Axigen's Architecture
- Services and Modules
- Supported OS / Platforms and Web Clients
To add a new account to an existing domain:
In the WebAdmin page, click on the "Manage Accounts" tab.
Click on the domain for which you want to display the existing accounts or to add a new account. In the screenshot below, no domain was selected.
In order to create a new account, click the "Add Account" button. The domain you are creating the account in is displayed in the "Domain name" field if you have already selected a certain domain. If you press the "Add Account" button prior to the domain selection, you will have to type the desired domain. Specify a name for the account you are creating in the "Account Name" text field. Type a password of choice in the "Account password" text field or click the "Set Random" button to select a random password combination. When using this button, the password randomly assigned is displayed under it.
To add the account, click the "Quick Add" button. For advanced account settings, click the "Advanced Config" link and the pages below will be displayed:
By default, settings are inherited from the domain's account defaults. You can also set the user to inherit settings from an account class by using the "Inherit configuration details from" drop-down menu or explicitly configure the settings for the user.
Click the "Save Configuration" button to save your changes.